This guide will help you install fresh Windows 10 Home or Professional 32 or 64 bit.
WARNING: Installing fresh Windows on your PC will erase all data and existing programs. Make sure to do a backup of all your data before proceeding. Here is a guide on how-to-back your Windows computer. If you do not wish to erase data or backup you PC, check-out our guide on how to Convert Windows 10 Home to Professional.
Before you Begin:
1) You will need to purchase a Windows 10 Activation Key
2) Make sure you have a Computer with internet access and a USB Stick or a dual layer DVD-R. USB flash drive must be empty and at least be 4 GB. All data on the USB flash drive will be erased while creating the installation media. That is why flash drive must be empty.
How to Download Windows 10 Home or Windows 10 Professional 32 and 64 Bit:
1) Visit https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/software-download/windows10
2) Under “Create Windows 10 installation media”, click “Download tool now”.
3) Once the tool is downloaded, run the tool and follow the instructions on the tool.
How to Boot your PC into USB Device or DVD for Windows 10 Setup:
1) Insert the USB flash drive or DVD on your PC.
2) Restart or turn on the PC. Press any key to boot into the USB or DVD.
3) If you start the PC and your current version of Windows is on, you will need to restart the PC again.
4) If you PC does not boot into USB flash drive or DVD, you may need to press F2 or F12 or Del or esc to go into boot menu. From the boot menu select the USB or DVD.
5) If you enter BIOS, change the boot order of USB or DVD to number 1.
How to install Windows 10 Home or Windows 10 Professional 32 and 64 Bit:
1) Once your PC boots into the USB or DVD installation media, just follow the simple instructions.
2) It is important to enter the Product Activation Key you purchased from us during installation. Do not skip this step, otherwise you will need to re-install Windows 10.
3) That’s it, your Windows should Activate automatically.
If it didn’t ask you to enter the product key during installation. You skipped the part where it asked for Product Key during installation. What happens now is that your PC automatically installs the existing edition of Windows on your PC. You will need to do another fresh install.